11 April 2012

Easter Eve





Here are snapshots from the Easter Eve egg hunt. Sorry for the wait, but this is my first chance at a computer since the weekend. Ollie is napping at the moment, and the big kids just wrapped up a FOUR-HOUR play date here. It was Happy Chaos. They are in the next room now reading quietly to themselves. I'd say that gives me.... 7 minutes of downtime.


I will let the pictures tell the story, but I must say that Saturday's egg hunt + brunch was terribly fun for our whole family! Christine and Ron hosted this year and did a fabulous job, as did Rachel and Ralph last year. Hunter extraordinaries included Buby, Bleu, Ella, Charles, Ava, Aja, Jack, Ollie, and Mira. The potluck included quiches, casseroles, fruit, veggies, cheeses, breads, egg salad, and more. Rachel made her famous banana cupcakes with cream cheese frosting for dessert. Thank goodness.
I dream about those cupcakes.





































The End.



p.s. Easter Day shots coming after bedtime.

No comments: