25 April 2011

Scenes from Easter {final}


Sleeping blue bunny we discovered in our garden... wonder how many years he's been there.



We attended church Saturday evening so as not to rush our pajama-clad egg hunt the next morning; seeking 3 baskets, 20 eggs with healthy treats, 1 golden egg, and 1 money egg.



A little bit of green along our garden walkway. Alas.



The golden egg; Bleu comforting Ollie while I grab my camera; I cannot believe this is the only shot I have of Grandpa J; Bear's eyes sparkle as always.




Easter magic; that yellow poncho she loves so much; an inherited birdhouse.







I love assembling baskets; awesome melted crayon eggs by Rachel; a new dollhouse family for Bleu.



Bear tries his very first organic Mum Mum, which might as well be called Mess Mess.



Ready for egg hunt #2 at Ava's; blackberries were the hit of the day; my handsome boy.




Buby was quite considerate in his egg gathering; Bleu's friend E loves the camera.




I adore this shot of E spying eggs through the window; Buby can't resist either; bunny craft.



This one was soooo happy to have her playmates over. She was beaming.



Bleu scares me... she looks like a tween in this pink dress.





Simple egg dyeing at home on Saturday morning... nothing fancy.





Orange rolls {my secret indulgence} for the adults; Buby's finger puppets and fort clips.


1 comment:

Grandma DJ said...

good times .. good memories!! love you forever