11 February 2011

Molding Clay






It turns out I like the basic Crayola molding clay so much more than Play-doh or even Soy-Yer Dough, the wheat- and gluten-free alternative we started using a couple of years ago. It's non-toxic and non-hardening, less messy and unscented. The non-hardening is a big deal here, since Buby and Bleu like to leave their creations overnight for My Sweets to see. Then they start again the next day.


I almost forgot we had a box of it in the craft closet until yesterday when my friend mentioned the air-dry version. Today we came home right after school and started molding. Buby made a rainbow, of course. He is very into rainbows. Probably once a day I get a rainbow from him in some form. Love that.


2 comments:

Grandma DJ said...

quite cool!! love you forever

Anonymous said...

What wonderful photos!! Can you let me in on your secret please? :)