11 February 2011

Happy Weekend





I baked a dozen organic chocolate chip cookies this week and cut them into hearts while they were still hot. The kids and I had fun pulling away the edges. Truth be told I ate most of the batch myself. Every time I ran downstairs I snuck another.


My Sweets hopped the early train one night to take us all out. Oh yes... to our favorite date place in the village. Bringing three hungry babes into a fine-dining establishment near bedtime is risky, but we did it anyway. And it was seriously awesome. That is, until Oliver had a {post nursing} blow-out on my lap.


Tomorrow is Saturday, which means Buby will be getting a trim from Danielle and then {hopefully} finishing up a ginormous stack of valentines for his classmates. I will clean and play, grocery shop, launder, and maybe hit a big science museum in a neighboring state before the weekend is out.


Looking forward to Monday. Bleu and I will host a lil' shindig for her girlies while Buby is in school. Shhh. He insists we do nothing interesting without him.



Have a LOVE-ly weekend.


1 comment:

Grandma DJ said...

love the cookies!! valentine is a fun time!! love you forever