06 September 2008

Lovey For My Lovely




Bleu
is totally smitten with her baby elephant. It's soft, safe, and just the right size for her to grab, squeeze, and Eskimo kiss on the go. I snagged it at Home Goods ~ where you can never find anything twice ~ so I Googled Rich Frog {the maker} this morning to be sure I could buy a replacement... if necessary. Click here.

Elephants have a magical quality in our house. Both wee ones are sweet on them. Buby's all about Lumpy, Dumbo, and a certain laughing elephant from Grandma & Grandpa "Keen." This morning he decided he would be Lumpy for Halloween {no doubt due to watching Pooh's Heffalump Halloween Movie at Grandma DJ's last week}. My Sweets and I just so happen to be in the business of making one boy's dreams come true, so we're on the case.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI jenny. Love the photos.

Maria Jordan MacKeigan said...

Very sweet!

Grandma DJ said...

yeah for elephants and grandbabies!! love you forever