12 March 2008

It's a Blog Party

I just learned from my friend Erika that 5 Minutes for Mom is hosting The Ultimate Blog Party this week. Of course, I'm way unfashionably late, but I still plan to check out the massive list of mom blogs and discover some fun people + places. Maybe even win a prize. {I'm thinking this will have to be at 2am in my pjs, but whatever.} If you're a Buby's Place regular, please check in and say hi. If you're new, leave a comment below and introduce yourself. I'd LOVE to meet you. I'm Jenny, a freelancing mom of one amazing Buby boy with a Bebe girl on the way {due in April}. I started this blog one year ago to keep in touch with family + friends, feature products + ideas I dig, and sort of scrapbook all things Buby. Every day brings a million mini moments I never want to forget, and I've met a lot of great friends in the process. Click here for more about me. Here to check out My Sweets. Here and here for Buby's Journey to 2. And don't forget to visit 5 Minutes for Mom to win fabulous prizes from now until Friday!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Your Buby is adorable! What a cute blog! If you get a chance, feel free to stop by my blog and check out my party! It was great to meet you! :)


http://tidbitsofthetippets.blogspot.com/

danetteb said...

Hi Jenny,
Its nice to meet you and your Buby. Congrats on your bunette in the oven. I have three girls myself and I miss dressing them up when they were babies.
Happy Blog Partying!
Hugs, Danette

Kelley said...

Nice to meet you and buby...you have a great site. happy blog party!

allison said...

Very cute summary of your blog! We love stopping by every day.

Anonymous said...

what a fun blog :o) welcome to the party!

cltgrace said...

Welcome to the blog party! Now that you're here, let's get this party started! There are so many blogs to visit & friends to meet. What a pleasure!

I LOVE those magnet books. As a therapist, I use magnet boards & playsets with my kiddos but haven't seen the ones you featured below. Got to check it out!

Peek in on us at GraceFULL Days & say hi before you go! Skip over the Vicks Caring Tributes & vote for my Gracie Cakes story as one of their finalists~ Thanks in advance. http://videos.vickscaringtributes.com/videos/index.html

GraceFULL blessing to you & yours~

Carmen

http://gracefulldays.blogspot.com