12 March 2008

Mad for Mudpuppy



Have I mentioned my fondness for magnetic books?
Mudpuppy Press takes the cake with their dress-up doll series. Kids can play stylist/fashionista and manipulate multiple scenes to their imaginations' content. My favorites are City Girls and Vintage Fashion, but Buby knows a few little chicks who might ooh and aah over the Princess set. World Traveller, Garden Fairies, Victorian Couture, and Ballerinas also available. The only boyish set is Monsters, but I do not suggest it. $14 each.




Vintage
Each set includes 3 sheets of dolls, clothes, and accessories and 2 two-sided backgrounds cards. Magnets are printed with nontoxic ink and adhere to the pretty hinged tins for compact fun on the go. Target audience: 5+.


Princess

5 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

So cute! These would be a big hit our house.

allison said...

I like these a lot. I checked out the monster one and it looks so scary. Is that why you don't recommend it?

Anonymous said...

Someone's birthday's in July...

Alana Goldstein said...

These are really cute! They would be great for the car.

Maria Jordan MacKeigan said...

very cute idea, did you order some for bebe???