30 November 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Daughter

Nephew at brother's house

Jumpy girl

 
Oven roasted vs fried

 
Happy parents

  
Six kids from 2-7
 
The penny game
  
Climbing dreams

 Twins with a twin

 
Uncle-cousin sandwich

Grandpa's boy 

My boy


We road tripped to spend four very thankful days with extended family. I broke all of my trampoline rules. My Sweets hunted three days in a row. I spent a lot of money at Wegmans. My brother- and sister-in-law hosted Thursday dinner (for 17!). Bleu fell in love with a blue satin princess dress. Ollie clung to the men, as usual. I got to mug on all six nieces and nephews the same day. Buby lost his 5th tooth. We took the kiddos to an animal farm and dog shelter. We tied a tree to the roof. Oliver showed us he's not ready for a "sleepover" with the siblings. My parents hosted Saturday dinner (with two more turkeys!). Buby challenged everyone to foosball. I ate apple-raspberry, cherry and lemon pies. Buby discovered vintage Mouse Trap. We read books and watched Curious George. It snowed.

1 comment:

Grandma DJ said...

Great family time .. Great memories!! Love you forever