03 December 2011

Sneak a Peek: Deck the {School} Halls




Bleu came home from school raving about the twinkle lights and ball ornaments hanging in the lobby. I don't always go in at pickup time, so I checked the parents-only FB page.


Sure enough they are decking the halls. Love little white lights, don't you? I know they are busy planning the upcoming "Gallery Night" on December 16. The children's artwork will be displayed throughout the school, donated paintings from local artists raffled off, hors d'oeuvres served, etc. Should be a wonderful evening for the whole family.


If you're local and would like to attend {anyone can come!}, it's from 5-7pm and just $10 per family. The money goes to art materials for the children. You must purchase your admission ticket in advance. Let me know and I'll hook you up.


*Photo taken by the school directress.

1 comment:

Grandma DJ said...

Nice pic .. Love you forever