06 September 2009

Fall Feet, part II







Lots of suede + leather going on, so the kids' back-to-school shoes went outside for a second coat of Wilson's protectant.


Don't you LOVE the all-terrain boots I scored for Bleu at Marshall's? Marked down to $20. Great for our frequent autumn hikes. They are typically sold at finer
boutiques and look so much like the La Jolla Pequena Uggs, except they zipper for much easier on/off.


Oh, and check out the site
6pm.com. It might just be my new preferred shoe source. I've always liked Endless for its free overnight shipping + no-hassle returns, but the selection and prices at 6pm rock the house!



1 comment:

allison said...

I love the new shoe site...thanks!! And Bleu's purple shoes are beautiful. I can't wait to see her all snuggly in her boots, too.