17 February 2009

Me to Him









This weekend I gifted my Valentine a custom necktie with his name embroidered on the back. The guy has a serious appreciation for good ties, so I'm always on the lookout. By the way, I love that he can play both Sophisticated Suit AND Rock Star Dad. Meaning... he looks just as yummy in his Hickey Freeman pinstripes as he does in worn denim and vintage motorcycle tees. Best of both worlds. I snagged this tie {well, ours says "J. Thomas"} from Etsy shop FieldGuided. The subtle brown/blue houndstooth pattern is so dapper, and I like that it's made to order from imported Italian fabric.



5 comments:

Maria Jordan MacKeigan said...

That's a beauty!

allison said...

I like this. What a sweet gift.

Grandma DJ said...

it will do proud with his hickey freemans!! love you forever

Alana Goldstein said...

This is an awesome gift. I might use this if it is ok? My sweets looks hot in suit every morning and hot in a carhart and jeans on the weekend. I feel the same.

Anonymous said...

I'm wearing the tie today and it's SHARP!

Sweets