17 February 2009

Him to Me









I love this. It's so groovy. The photo totally doesn't do it justice, because it's all about texture and depth and sparkle, which you can't see here. My Valentine surprised me with this wooden plaque custom made for me by an artist who displays her work in one of our local boutiques. I've admired some of her other unique creations. I guess he gave her two black + white snapshots of me and the kids and told her to create something neato. Et voila! She got Buby's electric blue eyes dead on. Let me know if you want her information. She can work by mail order.




5 comments:

allison said...

Such a romantic gift. Your Sweets did a great job choosing this gift. I really like it. I'd love to see it in person! You'll have to fill me in on which shop in your little village.

Grandma DJ said...

a great treasure!! so loving and thoughtful .. love you forever

Alana Goldstein said...

I would love to see this too. Was it a surprise? How did he get the pictures without you knowing?

Lilypad Mom said...

That is gorgeous. What a wonderful gift.

Buby + Bleu said...

All my photos are on my desktop. He just went through and printed 2 one day when I wasn't looking. I was really surprised.