24 July 2008

Mini Amusement




I pulled this from the attic the other day to wash and ready for Bleu. Buby never cared for Baby Einstein... actually his max time in any stationary thing was 5 or 6 minutes. But I saved it anyway and figured Bleu might dig it. She's tall and strong and has good head and neck control. So I set her in just to see and the girl LoVeD iT! Buby + I cheered as she turned herself around to see all the vivid colors and shapes. It mixes up tummy time and provides her a safe place from which to watch Buby + I dance around to "Under a Shady Tree." P.S. I yanked out the trio of soft shapes in the front... they were recalled a while back.

3 comments:

Grandma DJ said...

this little girl is in a big hurry to keep up with big brother!! way to go bleu!! she is so tall and strong!! cutie!! love you forever

allison said...

She looks so much older here. I love her big eyes. Shady Tree...great song!

Lilypad Mom said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten! And so beautiful.