17 June 2008

Summer Nights




Poolside with Buby & Bleu. My Sweets is in the water, bien sure, while Bleu and I veggie out on the lounger. The blue noodle is the Bub's favorite summer accessory for the second year in a row. $1.99 at Toys R Us. He uses two or three at a time and yells the darnedest things, such as "Look, Mom, I'm climbing a rope. Woh!" or "Yee Haw. Look at me, I'm riding a BEEEG horsey!" Buby has no trouble getting in the pool. He's like his Daddy in that way. Getting out... that's another story. We're working on it. When he doesn't listen around water, we take away pool privileges for the following day.



6.13.08

2 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

Bleu looks a little jealous that she isn't in the nice cool water in that last picture.

Grandma DJ said...

looks like a great family moment!! love you forever