07 December 2007

Little Billy Buttercup



Happy Happy 26th to my itty bitty bro. Okay, he's way bigger than me. But he'll always be my younger sib. And the baby in the family. The first 26 things that come to mind when I hear "BILLY"...

  1. He has a quick sense of humor and makes me laugh when I don't want to
  2. He is passionate about family things, about love things, about life
  3. He is wise beyond his years in some ways and a total kid in others
  4. He is a romantic and a traditional (almost to a fault}
  5. He is hardworking and stubborn, like all the men in my family
  6. He has no fear, except for fear itself
  7. He is pretty fun to travel and camp with
  8. He is a giggling, on-the-floor-with-you uncle to all of his nephews + niece
  9. He has burned his taste buds and covers everything in hot sauce
  10. He will take any dare {please don't dare him}
  11. He eats every meal as if it's his last {especially at Mom's house}
  12. He is a devoted son, brother, brother-in-law, boyfriend + uncle
  13. He will, someday, make a wonderful father
  14. He has good taste and decorates with a feminine sensibility
  15. He is the consummate football, baseball, basketball star
  16. He is uber sentimental. I saved his handmade card from my wedding
  17. He is crafty for a man. He made Buby a custom rocking chair one Xmas
  18. He will watch a movie start to finish, rewind and watch it again
  19. He is a surprisingly good dancer at weddings
  20. He will sing and play guitar for Buby on demand
  21. He still has the baby face he had as a child
  22. He has dished out $60 for a t-shirt at Abercrombie {ridiculous!}
  23. He rarely wears suits or ties, and that suits him just fine
  24. He always wanted to be an archaeologist when he grew up
  25. He wanted to study volcanoes later and teach earth science
  26. He knows a lot about rocks and stuff

2 comments:

Maria Jordan MacKeigan said...

ah, happy birthday to Billy!!! I can't believe he's 26, where has the time gone, please send him my birthday wishes!!!

allison said...

Happy Birthday to Buby's uncle. I love that he's crafty...especially that he made you a wedding card. So sweet.