16 November 2007

Featured Friday Shop



Okay, not for Buby. But I think these Kathe Kruse Tulle skirts from Moolka have it going on. They are magical and instantly transform any girlie girl into a fairy princess. Flower petals float between layers of soft netting. Each skirt is made in Germany and retails for only $30, a bargain if you know what's out there! In fact, I fancy quite a bit from this Moolka site, enough to make it my Featured Friday Shop. Stay tuned...

Green tulle
Bright pink tulle
Kathe Kruse pink hat, $36, for ages 3+. It's precious.

4 comments:

Double the Love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Double the Love said...

Not for Buby but definitely for Buby's cousins!! We love them!!

Lily Pad Mom said...

I don't know which I love more, the tutu or the hat! I have to keep LP away from the computer or she'd beg for both.

Barefoot Princess & Family said...

BP has a new found obsession for toot-toots as she calls them and these are bautiful!! Thanks for finding them. They would make an excellent Christmas present.