27 August 2014

Summer Break




Hello! It's been a while. I took a break from blogging this summer. Our days at home and on the road have been full. When I look back on the last three months I think of all the late nights, slow mornings, sandy beaches, high tides, free play, sibling rivalry, French roasts, chapter books, hikes to waterfalls, evenings by the pool, faraway family hugs, porch renovations, and memorable camp experiences. We've been blessed. It was everything a summer should be.


Although I've filled up my iPhone storage multiple times, I've barely powered on the laptop since school let out. That means uploading, organizing and editing images now will be a PROJECT. Despite the break I'd love for this online scrapbook of mine to remain chronological. The best way for me to keep the big events of summer in order (for future printing) is to back-date each post once I'm caught up. Just scroll down through the weekly numbered posts to see what's new.


No comments: