03 March 2014

Bits + Pieces

Anxiously awaiting the arrival of a friend.

 
It's 7:30pm, and this little guy is bathed and ready to sleep.

My aspiring inventor returns from the library with some light reading. Ha!
 
Enjoying the vintage Kerplunk game (circa 1967) from Grandpa J's farm.

Buby runs downstairs early on his dad's birthday to do this. 

Two thumbs up for "Rules of Civility" by Amor Towles, a recent Book Club selection.

Fave girl at our fave Mexican restaurant.

Love when these two play so well together. 

Out to lunch with three of the coolest dudes I know.

Learning to design a marble run. 

A traditional breakfast for My Sweets' birthday!

Apple cider tea. 

What's more fun than climbing up a huge snow bank and belly sliding down? 

My beloved Explorer being towed to the dealer for electrical work.

Playroom snack for me and my littlest.  

A birthday request from My Sweets. 
 
Two "sick" days in one week equals cuddling up to a cartoon.
Left: Me icing a horrible migraine. Right: Ollie wiped out by a seasonal cold.


Odd man out on a Saturday morning.
  

No comments: