30 April 2012

Happy Birthday to Bleu





Our little girl turned
FOUR on Friday. I wanted to do a proper post for her, but the last several days have been a whirlwind of celebrations and I'm just beat. She has definitely kept me busy in true Bleu fashion. I think I'll dedicate a whole week to the birthday girl though and {hopefully} post a lil' something for her each night.


Tonight it's the itty bitty cupcakes she requested from Crumbs Bake Shop on 42nd Street. What a guilty pleasure! My Sweets started this birthday tradition when he switched companies a couple of years ago. We are so spoiled by his Bryant Park location.







By the way: I often hear parents say they cannot believe their kid is _ _ years old, already. Where did the time go? But in Bleu's case, I cannot believe she is ONLY FOUR. I feel like she's been here at least twice as long, and it's difficult to imagine a single day without her. {Probably because I haven't had one since she was born :-} We are stuck together like peanut butter + jelly, and I wouldn't have it any other way. She is a treasure.







Happy birthday, Bleu!

I love you to the North Pole.



2 comments:

Grandma DJ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS BLEU!! You do seem older than four .. Your mini cupcake from "daddy's work" sure looks delicious .. Very special!! Love you forever Bleu!!

Grandma DJ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS BLEU!!! LOVE YOU FOREVER