03 November 2011

Sneak a Peek: Bleu the Student





Bleu has 20 kids in her primary classroom. They work individually, one-on-one, and also in small learning circles like the one above. Bleu's teachers don't use their camera phones as often as Buby's, so when I do get to be a fly on her classroom wall I feel extra lucky.


p.s. Today is Spanish class for both children, and I'm hoping for some real funny commentary on route to tennis later. Last week's car ride was so interesting, because they pulled out the flashcards and started "teaching" each other.


p.s.s. I normally post late at night (if at all lately--sorry}, but the last two days baby Bear has fallen sound asleep on my lap/right arm around 10:30 in the morn, so I've cracked open the laptop and quietly caught up on a few things {with left arm only} before running to fetch Bleu from preschool. It's funny, but I'll take it!


1 comment:

Grandma DJ said...

Awesome you can peek in during the day! Love you forever