13 October 2011

Sneak a Peek: Buby at School






I think it's so awesome that Buby's teacher documents various little happenings throughout the school day and shares them with us parents {invitation only} via Facebook. The directress of the school does it as well, so I get to see plenty of my Bleu in her room, too.


In the top photo Buby tells me he just finished reading to some friends, and now he's taking questions. Ha. Looks like he's teaching the class.


School is going really well for both kiddos. Each day their lives are enriched beyond our wildest, and they are like little sponges soaking it all up. These early education years are the most important, and I cannot begin to express how good it feels to know we made the right choice for them.


1 comment:

Grandma DJ said...

really great to see kids in action throughout the day!! Love you forever