01 September 2011

New York Public Library





This is what my boy does at our favorite big library. He carefully considers every section and title and chooses a few must-reads at a time to carry over to the mat.








This is what my girl does at our favorite big library. She kicks off her heels and runs {silently} in circles. She cannot resist an open floor plan.







NYPL is located just a couple of blocks from My Sweets' office, which is tres convenient. We stopped by the week before last while in the city with Grandma DJ and Tom G {above}.


I spent more time crawling after Bear this trip than anything, but I still managed to squeeze in a few board books and a reading of Tommaso and the Hidden Line. It's a beautiful hardcover that I sit and read with Buby every time we are there.



1 comment:

Grandma DJ said...

Loved sharing this with the kids! Love you forever