05 May 2011

Tower of Pisa





We are on standby here. Notice the slightly larger gap between the two bottom teeth? That's new today. Buby's wiggly bottom-center-right tooth now tilts like the Tower of Pisa. He can move it with his tongue, which I'll admit makes me squirm.


He's anxious and excited about this rite of passage, has read and re-read Grace's book about the all powerful Tooth Fairy, and would like to get the show on the road. In fact, Buby keeps asking his daddy to pull it out after work, which he won't do yet. How brave though! I would never. I'm more of a let-it-dangle-for-days kind of gal.


To prepare I went to the bank for those $1 "gold" coins, and My Sweets is picking up a single red apple on his way home. Tooth Fairy treasures. Speaking of which, here's a letter Buby wrote last night at dinner. {Note: The "c" is backwards. It's "Please can you..."}



1 comment:

Grandma DJ said...

too cute!! can't wait for the big event!! love you forever