18 May 2011

Hands-On Event


Buby and his bestie. He's wearing his first ever, brand new, very big tie-dye shirt.



Per usual, it takes me until Wednesday to post about the weekend. Sorry. I will fill you in on our CRAZIness later. Here are some shots of an annual truck event we attend with the children. This Saturday My Sweets was away on a chartered fishing trip for striped bass, so we took Grandma DJ along and met up with friends Allison, Grace and Benj.


There were rows and rows of firetrucks, cherry pickers, mulchers, airplanes, helicopters, bulldozers, tankers, you name it. The kiddos climbed aboard, honked horns, flashed lights and ran sirens to their hearts content. They really do get free rein, which is always surprising and fun to watch.











Notes to Self:

- I failed to photograph baby Oliver, but rest assured he was there.

-
Buby is afraid of heights. I mean, really afraid.

- The higher the better for
Bleu.

- We ate entirely too much pizza this weekend.

- Bounce houses make me uneasy. Not a fan.

- Bleu was freezing in her pink skort but would never admit it.

- Grace told me ~ and more importantly Buby ~ that she didn't always want to go 2nd.

- My Sweets will be teaching our three littles how to drive someday. Not me.


1 comment:

Grandma DJ said...

thx for the fun!! love you forever