24 December 2010

Merry 24th!





We are driving to Family Land as I type. Should be to Great Aunt Mary's by 4:30. Just in time to party. We are psyched. Merry Christmas!


I cannot even describe my level of exhaustion right now. I pulled an all-nighter {packing and wrapping}, and I look it. Oh do I look it. To add salt to the w
ound I just asked Buby how old I am now {birthday was on Tuesday}, and he said 43. Actually I'm 34.


Yesterday we celebrated Christmas at home just the five of us. It was pretty wonderful. We were supposed to start our road trip immediately after opening gifts but decided instead to let the kiddos enjoy the day at home in their jams. They spent hours reveling in Santa's bounty, and I bought myself a teeny bit more time... to pack and wrap. Ha.



Happy holidays, everyone.



p.s. There is SNOW here. Buby is currently plotting all the ways he'll play in it.

p.s.s. How amazing is technology that I took the above photo 30 seconds ago and I'm posting it now? From the CAR!

p.s.s.s. You can't see him, but Ollie Bear totally coordinates today in red and brown. And, so far, hasn't POOPED through.


1 comment:

Grandma DJ said...

real seasoned travelers you all are!! love you forever