30 December 2010

Best Birthday Gift


12.21.10



That's my boy in the back row with his Santa hat on. The "West" classroom performed a little concert for the families this year, and it happened to fall on my birthday. What a gift to see Buby and his schoolmates all together and singing their hearts out. Buby even had two solo reading parts {about Thanksgiving and Christmas}.


For some reason me and video cameras don't mix, so I can't give you a sample. This time my memory card was {unexpectedly} full, so I spent the concert taping/deleting/taping/deleting. I got bits and pieces for My Sweets to see, but most of it was out of focus. Maybe in the Spring I'll get it right.



1 comment:

Grandma DJ said...

might not have it on video camara but your heart will run its own video for the rest of your life!! memories are a very precious gift!! love you forever