27 July 2010

Our Week {in photos}


Buby's friend John came to play today. We've missed John.


We read this book over and over. Then returned it to the library one day late. Oops.



Bleu's friend Kenny turned 2 and we all attended a knock-out party.


The book bag and lunch box arrived. Our kindergartner insisted on a Stephen Joseph dino design, which is super similar to last year's bug motif. The kid knows what he likes.


Bleu requested privacy on the potty. Hmmm... I wonder if that includes posting photos?


We secured two orchestra seats for an upcoming performance of The Lion King on Broadway. It's a major mommy-son treat courtesy of My Sweets.


My Sweets harvested tomatoes, carrots, onions and peppers from our garden. Happy eating.


Bleu gave a thumbs up to her new big-girl mattress.


They discovered the joy of rolling backwards into each other.


I gave two very old twin beds new life. I will reveal a finished boy/girl room soon.



Bleu raced upstairs to the playroom to feed her babies every morning after our breakfast.



And she flirted with a few girlie accents.


The artists-in-residence painted masterpieces on the bathroom floor.


I roasted late-night S'mores for My Sweets and I on the stove top. Photo from here.



We put the children in their own beds, and Bleu ended up in Buby's. Again.



Two friends showed off their kung-foo moves. Watching them makes my heart smile.


Little people climbed big boulders at a local campground.


1 comment:

Grandma DJ said...

very sweet .. love you forever