13 February 2010

I Scream, You Scream







We all scream for ice cream. This was my 11th-hour attempt at a Valentine's Day card. We didn't mail any this year, though we were leaving on a road trip to Family Land the very next morning, and I thought it nice to tuck a paper Valentine in with Buby + Bleu's handmade gifts for grandparents and cousins.


The kids are always goofing on Bleu's bedroom floor after her nap. The colors in her room are so pretty and the afternoon light decent. So Thursday I made sure to dress Buby in red and bring my camera along. {Btw, all of Bleu's clothes are pink or purple these days, so that wasn't a consideration}.


Little did I know Buby had two plastic ice creams in his hand, one for him and one for Bleu. Oh yes, he loves to surprise her with random stuff when she wakes up. I couldn't get a single shot without the ice cream, so I embraced it. What's that saying? If you can't beat 'em, join 'em?








2.11.10



No comments: