02 October 2008

The Engaged


I know it's dark + maybe a little cheesy, but I LOVE this shot.



Old news. My little brother Billy + the lovely Lauren are engaged. They are to be wed July 10, 2009. But slightly newer news is that my parents threw them an engagement BBQ last month. We all had a seriously good time. S.E.R.I.O.U.S.L.Y. My parents sure know how to pull off a shindig. Buby played hard with cousins Spencer, Parker and Grace while Bleu worked the crowd. I met Lauren's friends + family and my co-bridesmaids for the first time and can't wait to conspire with them on all sorts of weddingy things in the coming months.



Click each photo to enlarge.












2 comments:

Maria Jordan MacKeigan said...

I love all these pictures!!! Looks like a really fun time! I like the picture of Bleu liking the Bjor...Nena used to suck on it all the time, it was super cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos and everyone really did seem to have a good time. There were so many "groups" of people that didn't know each other at all and yet everyone mixed and mingled. The kids were adorable and I love that they're getting to know each other as cousins. Lauren and Billy are a special couple and we're very happy to have her join our family. Love you ALL!