21 August 2008

i heart: capes





I recently happened upon this amazing new shop called PlumPearApple Designs. She makes the most splendid superhero capes for boys AND girls ages 2-7. We are big caped crusaders here in Buby Land. I believe you cannot have enough capelike configurations or hats in your dress-up trunk. And these ones are fantastically vibrant, totally customizable, and {i have a feeling} made with love. The $20 grand opening price is limited-time only. Go check them out.







5 comments:

Maria Jordan MacKeigan said...

Is that Buby sporting a new hair cut??

Triple the Love said...

Oh my goodness! We can not believe you posted this today. Hint: Buby is going to just love one of the birthday gifts we have for him!!!!

Buby + Bleu said...

No... that's just a model. Buby doesn't have one YET. But he will soon. And DTL... Yippie!!

Jen said...

That is so funny! I stumbled upon Plum Pear Apple a couple weeks ago and ordered one for Parker for Christmas. I can't wait to get it, but she is on vacation right now. How I wish I had found something like this for Spencer about 5 years ago! He was the ultimate super hero....then again....he still is:-)

Hope Buby likes his! I am waiting for the adult line...lol!

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

Thank you so much for posting about my capes and the nice things you said! They are definitely made with love. :)