15 July 2008

With Grammy





Grammy DJ arrived yesterday afternoon to play with Buby + Bleu. It has been nonstop wonderful. While My Sweets was motorcycling through the Catskills and the babes + I visited the dentist, Grammy + Buby read an impressive stack of books, built a fort, played trains, sat on old-fashioned stools at the village diner munching on grilled cheese sandwiches and pickles, hopped down to the playground, threw rocks into the river, and said hi to our friends at the bakery. Later we all went swimming, watched Cinderella for the first time and made pizza. Around 8pm Buby kissed Grammy goodnight and walked upstairs to potty, brush, wash, jammie up, and pray with Daddy + I. Then I told him a sweet story about going to school this fall. He's excited for it... we hope. A small, medium, and large hug later, I was out. Followed by my husband 5 minutes later. I nursed Bleu again and let her have some one-on-one time with Grammy while My Sweets + I snuck down to our fave restaurant in the village for a fillet wrap, key lime dessert and decaff cap. A yummy day indeed.


Buby + Bleu by the pool with Grammy DJ.




My girl just chilling on the sidelines.

No comments: