05 December 2007

Until Tomorrow...



Yesterday was kind of crazy between errands and preschool and swim class, none close to home. After dinner I struggled to vacuum 2/3 floors before putting Buby to bed, but I'm glad I did it. This morning I must shower both me & baby, take Jazzy out, water the tree, menu plan for us and for a kids holiday party, finish addressing an enormous stack of Christmas cards, hit the post office for stamps and boxes to mail a package, grocery shop for the next week, tour a Waldorf preschool for 3s at 12pm and participate in story time there, zoom zoom over to a drs appt for my flu shot, p/u a photo order at one store, return snow pants at another, clean bathrooms, empty dishwasher, hang Buby's clothes in closet, fold and put away lights and darks, wash towels, wrap more gifts, organize my dressing room {chaos!}, set up Buby to craft more ornaments for people, choose a cookie recipe for a swap on Friday, and clear out all the boxes and office papers from our soon-to-be nursery so the installer can get in there tomorrow with the new windows. I also have to get into the attic to prepare MANY bags for the Salvation Army this week. Doubt it'll happen between the inevitable missed nap, playtime, eating, and books. Last week I took out about 50 lbs of old baby-related boxes to recycle {which Daddy broke down for me}, so there's more room to move now. We're already behind schedule. Until tomorrow...

5 comments:

allison said...

Are you kidding me? Please, try to take it easy. At least a little bit. How can I help? Feel free to assign me something to bring for the kids holiday party. I'll make anything. Do you want to skip the cookies on Friday? I don't mind. Anything to keep it easier for you.

Alana Goldstein said...

We can definitely skip the cookies and just play onh Friday... I am up for that!! Things have been a little crazy here that is for sure!!

Alana Goldstein said...

Be careful and take car eof yourself and the little BeBe too

Buby + Bleu said...

Thanks. But No. No. No. Cookies are easy for me. I'll make them with Buby Thursday afternoon. Probably sugar cookies. I have a great organic recipe that's healthy for the kids. We didn't get to the grocery store as planned this morning, so we'll go tonight. I forgot everything takes longer with 2 year old. We were at the post office forever.

Triple the Love said...

Yikes, mama!