24 September 2007

5 Little Monkeys



Monkey Party

Last night we celebrated 5 friends, all turning 2 around the same time. 10 parents pitched in with appetizers, sides and desserts, but Grace's BRAVE folks hosted the monkey-themed soiree and went above and beyond to make it into a magical night for everyone. Thank you, guys, for your awesome efforts and crazy-fun kid stuff. There was too much cuteness at the party for just one post. So be prepared for a multitude of monkey posts.


Grace eats a banana and then dumps sand on top of her head.


No complaints from Buby as the girls take turns pushing him on wheels.

Shaelin trying so hard to move Buby forward.

4 comments:

Lilypad Mom said...

You have described the night perfectly! I hope you don't mind, but I sent the link to this to my family. You've described it much better than I would ever be able to.

Anonymous said...

It was the best party, ever! The trike race was soooo much fun.

Alana Goldstein said...

You are a great photographer. I have similar pictures, but yours are much more interesting!!! We had a ball too!! I had to divide the posts up too b/c there was so much fun in one night!!

allison said...

Love, love, love the photos! It was a great party! I love all of our little monkeys. And I love how we all ran away with the theme!