05 May 2007

Bebe for Baby


I'm a mama who just experienced the very unpleasant transition from Velcro to laces, and I DEMAND VELCRO BACK! I don't know why I let the sweet but bossy shoe lady rope me into laces. Buby is not even 20 months, and double knots on short laces have proven no small feat for this girl! I chase Buby around the park, accidentally tripping him, all so that I may avoid him accidentally tripping on his laces. I have plenty of Velcro sneaks myself, and that never prevented me from rising to the occasion. Seriously... Buby will not be 25 years old and asking his date to tie his laces for him. When his feet grow again, we may try these far out combo treads called London Trainers by See Kai Run, available through Arte Bebe. $36. Comfy, breathable. Perfect shoe for Fall. Nice with long-sleeved t-shirts, cable-knit. Okay, getting ahead of self... it's not even officially summer yet.

No comments: