06 November 2007

16 Weeks

So our itty bitty Bebe is 16 weeks and counting. My belly is growing, and I'm feeling mostly good now. Just craving noodles of every sort {pasta, Thai, Ramens} and tired by the end of the day. The best part of this pregnancy so far was bringing Buby to hear the heartbeat last week. He looked flabbergasted and tried to climb from Daddy's lap into my arms as soon as he heard the pounding! I think he was worried the dr. was hurting me. I must say, listening to your child's heartbeat for the first time is just as amazing and earth moving the second time around. When we left the building Daddy asked Buby what he heard in Mommy's belly. Buby responded... "MO DRUMMING." That's right, just like Mo. We celebrated at Friendlys. Here's what a baby looks like at 16 weeks. I'm posting it small, because Buby does NOT like these sketches from my baby book. We are scheduled for another ultrasound the day before Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Grandma DJ said...

welcome buby's little sibling .. can't wait to hold you .. you have a terrific big brother
love you forever

Triple the Love said...

HOW EXCITING- I totally miss being preggers (well except for the last 4 weeks or so.....) Can't wait to hear what you're having!!!

Buby + Bleu said...

I love being preggers, too. Especially month 4 through month 9. Seeing how you change, and how your baby changes is so freaky and wonderful to me. And it doesn't hurt that my sweets reminds me that pregnancy is SO SEXY! That helps when I'm feeling all barfy or tired. Ha!

Maria Jordan MacKeigan said...

It is so exciting!!! I'm super happy for you guys! I still can't believe I'm going to have a little baby soon, hopefully not sooner than we expected...but I guess God decides that :) Take care of you! And post some belly shots on here for us to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

Buby is going to be the best big brother ever. This baby doesn't know how lucky he/she is. Can't wait to find out what "we're" having.