17 October 2007

Under the Sea Adventure



The Miami Seaquarium is quite an experience! Whenever I see dolphins and sea lions and 7-ton killer whales doing fantastical tricks for their trainers, I am a tiny kid all over again. So I totally get the joyful expression on Buby's face last week. I had the same face on. Here are some of our shots.


The one and only Flipper, of course. This is where he lives.


Buby clapped on his own. He didn't even wait for a prompt from the crowd.


Sooo adorable you just want to take them home.


This killer whale weighs almost 7, 000 pounds.


He never took his eyes off the tank.

Soaking wet and ready to jet.

2 comments:

Grandma DJ said...

ahhh, the adventures of being a kid
.. no matter what your age!!
love you forever

Lilypad Mom said...

Great photos, I love how you caught them in the air.